How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
ED, which is traditionally engaged almost exclusively urologists and sexologists, now attracts the attention of other doctors due to the fact that there are new possibilities of conservative treatment of this disorder.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction – is a concept that includes pathological. But the diagnosis of “erectile dysfunction” is no longer the sentence, because there are so many methods to solve this problem.
It is believed that erectile dysfunction in men occurs primarily as a result of psychological problems, but it’s not quite true. The development of this disease can trigger the following factors:
- violation of blood microcirculation;
- hormonal disorders;
- chronic diseases of the kidneys and liver;
- surgical or traumatic nerve damage;
- addictions: alcohol abuse, smoking, drug addiction, etc.;
- any unsuccessful surgery complications after surgical interventions on the organs of the urogenital system;
- frequent stress, psychological problems.
Practice shows that many men, and women, cannot understand what impotence is. Modern medicine links this disease with complete or partial loss of the ability of a man to perform sexual intercourse. In other words, impotence – when a man is unable to achieve an erection or maintain it. It is worth noting that replaced “erectile dysfunction” in the term “impotence” of business medicine.
How does an erection, what is its mechanism?
In order to better understand, which is why there is erectile dysfunction, you should know how an erection. Voltage penile erection or provided cavernous (cavernous) bodies, which are located inside the penis and the honeycomb structure, have a sponge. The result is that greatly enhanced the arterial blood flow to the cavernous bodies. At the same time the penis veins constrict, reducing blood flow.
Symptoms and Reasons
If you notice that the erect penis has become softer, it is difficult to achieve and maintain an erection, decreased or absent sexual desire, disappeared or become less bright orgasm, ejaculation occurs earlier than usual, and you are haunted by fears related to sexual failure, do not be afraid to ask for professional help. From all these symptoms in most cases you can easily get rid of with the help of medication. Many men think that they are not threatened impotence, because they are young and beautiful. But statistics show that the first signs of impotence begin to appear even in the age of 18 years. To find out what is impotence, the first step is to familiarize you with the symptoms of the disease.
The first symptoms of sexual disorders:
- The complete absence of erection. Even the absence of spontaneous nocturnal erections is considered one of the hallmarks of the disease.
- Weak erection. Reduced stiffness and reducing the frequency of occurrence of erections is considered one of the main symptoms of the disease. This group of symptoms of impotence and also include a lack of toughness member in the process of sexual intercourse.
- Inability to maintain an erection or premature ejaculation. Very often uncontrolled release of seminal fluid occurs before the start of sexual intercourse.
- In the cases of at least one of the above symptoms, please contact the man to the medical center for the diagnosis of the causes of disease and treatment.
All causes of impotence are combined into two groups: organic and psychological. It is worth noting that the presence of hard to meet only one group of reasons, as they are very often combined. To get more info about impotency, read the article http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/understanding-erectile-dysfunction-symptoms.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
In the first place at the reception will be held at the expert psychological counseling for problems in this area. Then, it is necessary to pass a urological examination to clarify the physiological causes of ED. For the treatment of this disease using techniques ICU – drugs that promote the retention of blood in the penis, hormonal injections into the penis and transplantation devices by which the patient can independently control the erection process. In addition, the appointed fortifying agents and drugs that increase the potency of men. Important in the treatment of erectile dysfunction – is finding the exact cause of disease and timely adequate therapy.
Of course, Viagra is considered to be the number one tool for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and the return of potency. Most men know how to take it, but some facts about its actions are not very clear. To clarify the situation it is necessary to find out the principles of its actions in detail what we have now and find out. The action of Viagra on potency is different from the actions of other drugs in this natural process, because Viagra is a drug, not a means of symptomatic treatment of erectile dysfunction. Carrying out of the health, men buy Viagra in Australia, Europe and other countries.
The drug cannot be taken if you have:
- Unstable angina.
- Severe heart failure.
- Stroke or myocardial infarction, transferred relatively recent (within six months).
- Innate degenerative diseases of the retina (retinitis pigmentosa, congenital defect of retinal phosphodiesterase).
- The sensitivity, allergy or intolerance to sildenafil.
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra – is an excellent remedy for impotency. This is version of Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate, which is used to solve sexual problems in men. Kamagra Oral Jelly formula – is an innovative drug for the prevention and ED treatment from one of the European leaders in the pharmaceutical market. The main active substance of the preparation is two components – Sildenafil 100 mg and 60 mg dapoxetine.